Dida 10 famous quotes in presidential debates
- We are exporting tea and coffee while importing condoms.
- Dida on gay marriage: When a man is busy with another man, what will my daughter do?
- “Kenyatta Avenue should be an open hawkers market from 8pm to 11pm at a fee of 20/= per night,” Dida during a COTU presidential debate.
- We spend alot to seek treatment of cancer abroad yet the answer is in camel milk and urine
- The immediate job creation is asking all politicians to pay 10,000 to have posters cleaned up after elections.,Dida reacting to questions on how he will create jobs.
- Let us reduce diseases by eating healthy foods. Eat white meat instead of red meat.
- If you want to be healthy, eat when you are hungry! – preventive medicine
- Dida on abortion: I don’t like wrestling with God. If God wants life, let it be. God has a way of balancing life. Some are born, others die,during a debate by Christians.
- Kenya has much potential. A university student told me Arts and Design alone can create 70,000 jobs
- Unemployment fetsers from poor governance and corruption.
Posted on February 20, 2013, in General News. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.